Learn more about the procedure that recovers volume, eliminates wrinkles and renew the face without surgery.
Filling consists in a procedure were the plastic surgeon applies specific materials under the skin, in wrinkles and depressions, reducing their depth with the objective of restoring the face contour and volume, improving the aspect of the treated region.
• Thin wrinkles on the face
• Facial sulcus: nasogenian wrinkle (“Chinese moustache“)
• Face volume recovery and increase: repairing losses caused by ageing, which lead to “saggy cheeks”
• Perioral wrinkles: these are the “bar code wrinkles”, mouth wrinkles, lip wrinkles.
• Sulcus on the sides of the mouth and infralabial.
• Scar correction
• Fillings around the eyes to correct dark patches and “deep eyes”
• Lip filling: used to augment lip volume.
• Malar filling: correction and remodeling of cheeks, which might be achieved with hyaluronic acid, Voluma ® or radiesse ®.
The hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally found in our skin, but which reduces, along with the collagen fibers, with ageing, leading to the formation of wrinkles, sulcus and depression on the skin. The filling uses synthetic hyaluronic acid, similar to that found in the skin, which substitutes the volume loss and improves the skin general aspect and luminosity.
Since implants are absorbable, it is very rare to see long term complications and the product can be applied as many times as needed.
MARQUE SUA CONSULTA
Deixe mensagem, mande e-mail para email@example.com ou ligue para (42) 3224.7099 e agende sua consulta com ele.
Jowl and Neck Lifting
Full member of the
Plastic Surgeon Ralf Berger